Requirements1 year of experience
- Take orders, deliver food and drink in a timely manner
- Prepare drinks to order as punched in by service team
- Communicate daily specials and make recommendations to guests
- Cultivate unique and memorable dining experience for guests
- Handle cash and process payments
- Serve alcohol in accordance with Ontario Law
- Study to maintain strong product and menu knowledge
- Follow Health and Safety Standards when handling food and beverage
- Partake in regular testing to ensure product knowledge is to standard (80%+)
- Attend regularly scheduled training meetings to develop knowledge and skills
- Develop rapport with frequent guests
The right person for this role has a strong hospitality leadership background and prioritizes both guest and team member experience. The ideal candidate is equal parts people and process-driven with an aptitude for creating efficiencies at all levels of the business.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- A hospitality mind, operates from Yes
- The ability to multi-task and organize
- Previous service experience in high volume environment
- Strong knowledge of cocktails and wine
- Smart Serve Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourages a diverse working environment. We prohibit discrimination based on legally protected classes in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws including ethnic origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and gender identity/gender expression. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Kindly note, candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.