Requirements0-1 years of experience
We're hiring support roles for our new restauraunt at Yonge and Eglinton.
- Clear tables and re-set according to restaurant standards
- Transport cutlery and plates from dish pit, glassware to bar
- Polish clean cutlery and make roll-ups for table settings
- Stock server station with polished plates and glassware
- Stock station for service
- Set up and close floor before and after service with the service team
- Follow Health and Safety Standards when handling food
- Attend regularly scheduled training meetings to develop knowledge and skills
- Support service team
- Support our Takeout Team
- Other items as assigned
WHO YOU ARE
The right person for this role has a yes attitude and prioritizes both guest and team member experience. The ideal candidate is equal parts people and process-driven with an aptitude for creating efficiencies at all levels of the business.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- A hospitality mind, operates from Yes
- The ability to multi-task and organize
- The natural spirit to work well with other team members
- A level of comfort with the physicality of the role
- Smart Serve Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourages a diverse working environment. We prohibit discrimination based on legally protected classes in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws including ethnic origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and gender identity/gender expression. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Kindly note, candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.